As long as I would only plan this theoretical dinner party and not cook for it, all should go well. I would invite the following people:
- Audrey Hepburn- because of her class, elegance and positive, inspirational attitude.
- Taylor Swift- for the stereotypical teenage girl in me, who has been a fan since the beginning!
- John Green- because of the amazing writing advice he could impart on me (as long as I could contain my screams of fangirling excitement)
- William Shakespeare- who I doubt needs an explanation!
- JD Salinger- For writing the Catcher in the Rye, which has inspired and provoked new thoughts about life for me.
- Albert Einstein- not to learn about science or maths, but to hear the quotes about success and life advice from the person himself.
- Walt Disney- because he saved Mr Banks (if you understand my reference!) and possibly some free tickets to Disneyland.
I don’t think the seating arrangement matters to me, as it would be interesting enough to see these people join in a conversation and pass on their different pieces of knowledge and advice. And even if they talk about things I haven’t mentioned, just being able to sit with these people would probably silence me in a state of awe.